We can project the best solution for your demands. We are able to give a super partes judgement on technologies and materials to be used, as we do not have any production plant to fuel.
Thanks to our close cooperation with universities, research institutes and suppliers, we can combine state of the art materials with brand-new printing technologies.
- Our services are:
- choice of materials
- choice of technologies
- concept design and evaluation of possible options
Early fog removal.
Throught technical economic feasibility analysis' we check out the technical and financial viability of the innovative solutions identified that allows the customer to have, with minimal investment, a clear picture of:
- product performance
- cost of the product
- investments and payback.
The resulting picture, with guaranteed results, allows to consciously choose investments for the later stages.
In this phase it is achieved the detail development, aimed at providing to customer an optimized geometry under the point of view of performance and process:
- definition geometry and materials from the structural point of view
- definition geometry and materials from the functional point of view
- definition geometry and materials from the aesthetic point of view
- definition geometry and materials for the production process
- virtual product and process validation (see CAE simulations)
- prototyping with the technology best suited to the objectives of the project
- DFM (design for manufacturing): definition of the key choices for tools and the production process
- definition macro aspects and / or detail design of tools.
CAE Simulations (Computer Aided Engineering) are an essential tool supporting design and construction of moulds and injection moulding.
They allow to simulate, in a virtual environment, the behaviour of components, structures and complex systems in their working conditions. This, in addition to test the stability of the process, allows to foresee the component or the structure behaviour compared to the performance required (resistance, reliability, fluid dynamics efficiency, etc.) before the product realization.
Experience in the use of dedicated software allows us to realize the correct interpretation of results, supporting the customer in the strategical choices for the product execution and the mould construction.
- Our services:
- Moldflow analysis (fill - pack - warp - cool)
- static and dynamic structural analysis (FEM)
- fluid dynamic analysis (CFD)
Often the competitive innovation is achieved also by improving the competitiveness of existing products and processes:
- weight reduction: structural verification to reduce the weight of the product on equal performance;
- metal replacement: metal replacement solutions with full plastic or hybrid;
- process stabilisation: management of deformations and dimensional stability of products;
- tools improvement: Criticality Analysis by reverse engineering no-site, metallurgical analysis and identification of technical solutions.
Our target is to reinvent an existing product or process to allow the customer the realization of advantage in terms of cost, time, quality and environmental impact.
- Our services:
- reverse engineering
- moulding process analysis
- Moldflow analysis
- thermographic analysis
- cost reduction
- metal replacement
- weight reduction
- deformations management
- widening window moulding
- metallurgical analysis
Thanks to acquired experience in managing complex projects for major industrial groups, we can be the best project manager for the definition of purchasing processes in moulds and for the organization of production.
The sourcing model created aims to produce an innovative response to changing market needs in an environment of increasing complexity.
The target is to return every operator (customers, mould makers, producers and financiers) to engage effectively in their role.
- The service is structured as follows:
- selection of mould makers and producers worldwide;
- organization of the suppliers into homogeneous groups according to customer requirements;
- joint visit to mould makers / producers;
- creation and sharing of evaluation parameters and procedures;
- financial support, prior analysis of critical product and process and definition of the key technical decisions;
- project management and supervision;
- management of the phases of trial, test and approval.